CEO | Founder/Inventor
- 47 years in the waste industry
- Inventor of the BCF technology
- Former CEO of Bio Gold Fuels and World Waste Technologies, Inc., which he took public via IPO
- Developed several waste conversion facilities in California.
- Managed and constructed multiple landfills and transfer stations in California for R.E. Wolfe and Republic Services, among others.
- Built and managed multiple material recovery facilities, including one of the largest in the world (6,000TPD) in Anaheim, California.
MATTHEW E. ROSS
- 20+ years’ experience as a lawyer/businessman specializing in renewable energy project development and finance, with a focus in bioenergy projects
- Has worked on over 150 energy projects over the past 20 years (including dozens of biogas, biomass, waste-to-energy and biofuels projects)
- Taught seminal energy class at Georgetown University
- Speaks nationally and writes on renewable energy and climate issues
- LEED accreditation
- Deep contacts across all spheres of the renewable energy space, especially bioenergy, including finance, technology, engineering and other top professional services purveyors
- Control of significant portfolio of energy projects ready to be developed and financed