BCF's patented TRF Technology for Total Recovery Facilities | Green Renewable Energy | 100% ZERO Waste
Bio Carbon Fuels is the exclusive world-wide licensee of the core patented technology producing engineered solid fuel from carbon-based feedstocks : MSW, wood waste, agricultural waste and so on. Our technology heats, shreds, mixes and compresses municipal solid waste (MSW) into high energy engineered fuel, with the following properties:
9,000-12,000 Btu per pound (comparable to coal)
100% sterile and waterproof
Zero dust – No odor
Easily converted into renewable gas, fuel or electricity
All waste emerges from BCF’s carbon generation machine as solid engineered fuel in just over 60 minutes. The machine’s specially designed high-tension steel blades mix, shred, grind and masticate the waste. It is then extruded using high heat and pressure and granulated for ease of storage, transportation and optimal thermal conversion.
Our technology has been validated by major engineering firms Technip FMC, AECOM and WorleyParsons
TRF Functional Schematic | Five Line Configuration
CEO | Founder/Inventor
- 47 years in the waste industry
- Inventor of the BCF technology
- Former CEO of Bio Gold Fuels and World Waste Technologies, Inc., which he took public via IPO
- Developed several waste conversion facilities in California.
- Managed and constructed multiple landfills and transfer stations in California for R.E. Wolfe and Republic Services, among others.
- Built and managed multiple material recovery facilities, including one of the largest in the world (6,000TPD) in Anaheim, California.
MATTHEW E. ROSS
COO | General Counsel
- 20+ years’ experience as a lawyer/businessman specializing in renewable energy project development and finance, with a focus in bioenergy projects
- Has worked on over 150 energy projects over the past 20 years (including dozens of biogas, biomass, waste-to-energy and biofuels projects)
- Taught seminal energy class at Georgetown University
- Speaks nationally and writes on renewable energy and climate issues
- LEED accreditation
- Deep contacts across all spheres of the renewable energy space, especially bioenergy, including finance, technology, engineering and other top professional services purveyors
- Control of significant portfolio of energy projects ready to be developed and financed